- Le Suit Women's Plus Size 3 Button Vanilla Ice Skirt Suit
- Charter Club Classic Womens Yellow Knit Sweater Size Large A014
- Diane von Furstenberg Snake Print Wool Cardigan Size L
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Sweaters 847938 Greenｘbluee
- ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Sweaters 840429 Beige 36
- Bnwt Italian genuine MISSONI belted wool monochrome CARDIGAN iconic design uk14
- ANTICA SARTORIA COVER UP DRESS 3 4 SLEEVE WHITE SEA SCENERY PRINT SIZE L
- C Meo Collective Women's Solace One Shoulder Ruffle Detail Ruched Midi Dress
- Fantasie Viana FS6273 W Armature Froncé Bonnet plein Haut Bikini Baie 36D
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG bluee Pele Leather-Panel Dress SZ 2
- FLA Orthopedics Activa Sheer Therapy Thigh High with Lace Top 15-20 mm Hg H22
- Hollow Out Puff Short Sleeve Women Ladies Wedding Mid Long Falbala A Line Dress
- LANVIN Silk One Shoulder Luxurious Vibrant Long Rare Hot Pink Ruffled Dress
- MARC CAIN, Hoch-exklusives Kleid aus veganem Leder, Gr. 34 36, 1 x getragen
- New DIANE von FURSTENBERG Elastic , Long Sleeve DRESS, size 4
- NWT Parker Shadow Lace Combo Dress Size M 297.00
- Papell Petites Silk Beaded Ruffled Fishtail Hem Skirt Set Navy bluee 10P EUC
- BNWT ZARA BEIGE-PINK HOODED COAT UK size Small
- Supreme.La.La. Dresses 033607 Grey M
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“good vintage condition, no flaws”|
|Style:||Sweater Twinset||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
|Size (Women's):||S||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Size Type:||Petites||Theme:||Retro, St. John|
Does not apply
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.