Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
Harley Davidson Denim Jean Vest Womens Large (men's M) 90s Stirgis Pins Patches
Jamie Gries Sweater Knit Blazer
Tahari Mia Medium Puffer CoatNWOT 129 Victoria's Secret Pink Wool Blend Long Peacoat with Waist Belt Size 6
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
Elizabeth & James Brown Wool Sweater Coat Cardigan Tie Rabbit Fur 1 Small S
NEW WOMEN'S XL J CREW PLUSH FLEECE EXCURSION VEST IN CRIMSON MAPLE
NWOT Joie Ivory Tweed Blazer, Size XS
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
DESIGNER PINK FAUX LEATHER FOX FUR WARM WINTER COAT PARKA S NWOT & BEBE EARRINGS
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
NWOT Cache Real Leather Moto Vest Dark Red Size Small
Vintage leather and suede trench length ladies medium coat
First Classic Ladies Rivet Detailed Naked Cow Leather Motorcycle Vest FIL560NOC
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)Womens Hooded Overcoat Winter Slim fit Syntheti Mink Luxury Parka Fur Coats New
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
BCBG Silk Cotton dark poppy red double breasted trench coat XXS 00 0
Appleseeds medium coral soft feel coat ladies womens 3 4 length spring lined
Laundry By Shelli Segal Belted Quilted Coat
18 autumn new women's fashion trend elegant long-sleeved lapel slim trench coat
- Roxy Bubbles Jumper - Mallow - Ladies Sweatshirts & Jumpers
- Gionfriddo Made In Open Front Tan Monhair Warm Cozy Cardigan Size Large
- Size 12, Short Cardigan From Pure Soft Merino Wool By Ivko
- 2018 Fashion Womens Runway Sleeveless Short Printed Dress occident Sundress Sz
- Analili Abstract dress Size L
- BNWT Phase Eight Neona Lurex Frill Long Maxi Dress US 12 new
- South Beach Aztec Sequin Plunge Halter Swimsuit SZ US 10 NEW Ships FREE
- EILEEN FISHER orange-Red Wool Fleece Knit Shift Dress sz L
- Grunged Florals on Green Halter Vintage Style Dress
- Haideh Long Sleeve Cover Up Vest
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Floral-Print Cold-Shoulder Dress (Red Multi, 16)
- Milly Navy bluee Women's Size Medium M Knit Short Sleeve Sheath Dress 465
- New Dubai Style Red kaftan mgoldccan farasha Jalabiya maxi dress abaya One Size
- NWT LulaRoe HTF Mathmatics Algebra Math Carly Dress Sz Small S
- Parker Pink Popover Floral-Print Women's 10 High-Low Maxi Dress Silk 368
- Straight salwar Kameez Indian Pakistani women dress ethnic Bollywood Latest 7487
- Mofavor Women's Lightweight Waterproof Raincoat with Hood Long Outdoor Hiking...
- The Norh Face Metropolis Parka Bittersweet Brown
- WONDER WEATHER AMAZING BOLD NEON PINK VINTAGE ALL PURPOSE WATER REPELLENT COAT M
- HELMUT LANG Veste Casual black, Size S
- Ralph -Creation - Gothic Rave Mantel lang Cape Kapuze Umhang Mittelalter Vampir
- Mink Fur Retro Mahogany Mink Section 7 8 Coat w Belt Size 8 - 10 892733
- Victoria’s Secret PINK 1 4 Zip Up Sweatshirt New With Tags Size XS Multi color
- Albert Nipon Vintage Skirt, Dressy Skirt, Designer Size 12 Skirt, 80s Clothing,
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
VTG RALPH LAUREN 2X Red Nautical Metal Clasp Twill Cotton Coat WASHABLE
PERSONA Brown Long Coat Size 24WWomen Lapel Cotton Blend Casual Clothes Slim Fit Long Sleeve White Red Plaid100% Silk Embroidered Asymmetric Long Drape See-Through Women's Vest - pinkPaul Levy Mendelsohn’s Multi colord 3 4 Length Vintage Mohair Coat bluee GreenMcCurdy's Sycamore Medium Green Teal Winter Coat Off Set Buttons USA
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
Columbia Titanium Omni Tech Winter Coat + Snowpants Interchange Woman Small
North Face Miss Metro Parka M
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
Fur Lined Trench Coat Women 12 Beige Belt Double Breasted Fur Collar
Womens Soia Kyo Houndstooth Coat XL Worn Twice EUC
LEATHER Tan WESTERN VEST ECHO MOUNTAIN SUEDE with FRINGE Size 44Nina Ricci Blazer Brown Houndstooth Wool Size 8-10 Medium Made in FranceNew Patagonia Womens Los Gators Medium In Shadow bluee
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.