- Bebe gold Studded Logo Metallic Green Bell Sleeve Sweater XL
- NWT 89.50 J.CREW Size XS Merino Wool Tipped Cardigan GRAPHITE NAVY Style J5228
- NWT Eileen Fisher Sheel Organic Linen Cotton Slub Rib Shwal Cardigan Sz.L 198
- 2b. RYCH NWT Red Tweed Cotton-blend Sleeveless Shift Dress with Ruffle Detail
- Anna Sui Sleeveless Lace Appliqué Dress
- Boden Women US 8P Dots Floral 3 4 Sleeve Lyocell Dress
- Camilla Pom Pom Embroidery Beaded Tassel Fringe Dress
- Coffee To Go Sweetheart Midi Dress
- Escapada Ladies Aqua Melon Tropics Leaf Sleeve Kimono Cover Up-S M,L XL,0X 1X,2X
- Iéna Bow Dress Sz M
- Lace Applique Quinceanera 15 Dresses Formal Party Pageant Ball Evening Gown 2019
- Marc Jacobs Lace Dress Size 2
- New Gorgeous Lilly Pulitzer Dress Size18 Pink Palm Beach
- NWT Pulitzer Womens Nadine Shift Dress Size 4
- PETITE ITALIAN MERINO WOOL KNIT DRESS WASHABLE TALBOTS PP 0P 2P 149
- Sommerkleid Leopardenmuster pinknmuster (S) Summer Dress Leoprint and red pinks
- Women ESPIRIT Outerwear Red Zip Coat 65% Down Fleece Lined L Very Good Condition
- BEBE Victoria Draped Wool Coat
- Zara trench coats caramel cotton XL NEW
- NWT J Crew Women Wool Coat Dark Green Size OP 300
- Diesel G-JANEX 0JAMD 5GI Coat Mantel RRP
- IVORY WHITE CROSS MINK FUR COAT MARBLE CROSS FOX FUR TRIM Sz.XS-S n17-5
- EMPORIO ARMANI EA7 LADIES UK M KHAKI GREEN OVERHEAD HOODIE HOODY HOODED TOP
- NEW LADIES WOMENS POLYESTER STRETCH FLEXI WAIST NURSE CASUAL WORK UTILITY SHORTS
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.