- Bebe gold Studded Logo Metallic Green Bell Sleeve Sweater XL
- NWT 89.50 J.CREW Size XS Merino Wool Tipped Cardigan GRAPHITE NAVY Style J5228
- NWT Eileen Fisher Sheel Organic Linen Cotton Slub Rib Shwal Cardigan Sz.L 198
- 2b. RYCH NWT Red Tweed Cotton-blend Sleeveless Shift Dress with Ruffle Detail
- Anna Sui Sleeveless Lace Appliqué Dress
- Boden Women US 8P Dots Floral 3 4 Sleeve Lyocell Dress
- Camilla Pom Pom Embroidery Beaded Tassel Fringe Dress
- Coffee To Go Sweetheart Midi Dress
- Escapada Ladies Aqua Melon Tropics Leaf Sleeve Kimono Cover Up-S M,L XL,0X 1X,2X
- Iéna Bow Dress Sz M
- LAUREN CONRAD Runway fit & flare sparkly Layered Tulle Midi Dress 6 8 NEW
- Mexican embroidered dress cotton peasant floral party Oaxaca frida fits M-L T38
- New Eileen Fisher Grey Plaid Organic Linen & Cotton Shift Dress, Plus Size 3X
- NWT Lularoe Ana Maxi Dress Purple orange Aztec Print Size Small
- Parker Lisa Silk Mini Dress
- SPECIAL OCCASION SHORT SLEEVE MERMAID FORMAL PROM GOWNS EVENING RED CARPET DRESS
- Anthropologie Tabitha Bow Sweater Coat Pink Size Small Wool Blend
- Women Ralph Lauren Sport Gilet Bodywarmer Down Filled Warm M UK12 ZGA374
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Womens Size M Wool Blend Coat
- Lela pink Brown Beige Wool Blend Patterned Zip Up Vest SZ 0
- JCrew 350 Stadium Cloth Wool Cocoon Coat 6 fresh bouquet pink wool j5536 SWAG
- GIULIANA TESO, Creamy White Sable Tail Swing Style Poncho with Hood OSFA Neimans
- Adventure Time Reversible Girls Juniors Hoodie Sweatshirt - Costume & Group Pic
- Jones New York NEW Beige Women's Size 16 Single Button Seamed Blazer 129
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.