- 3.1 Phillip Lim Sweaters 001511 Green S
- 408 BCBG MAXAZRIA Runway Twisted Waist Plumberry Combo Draped Silk Dress
- Aidan Mattox Women's Sleeveless Halter Long Satin Gown Ruffles Wine 379 Size 4
- Bell Sleeve Lace Shift Jessica Howard Women's Petite Dress
- 2018 Bohemia Bathing Suit Bikini Swimsuit Cover Ups Kaftan Beach Wearred Dress S
- DJELLABA BRIDAL DUBAI MODERN ARABIAN CAFTAN AT LOWEST PRICE FOR WOMEN DRESS 6342
- Foxiedox Women's Lace-Up Crochet Midi Dress
- Ines Di Santo Pewter Metallic Ruched Beaded Sleeveless Dress Gown w pinkttes 4
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens Amanthia Off-The-Shoulders Casual Dress bluee 14
- Marchesa Resort Collection 2018 Pink Tiered Strapless Ball Gown, Size 8
- New Lilly Pulitzer Mila Shift Dress Seasalt bluee On Parade Size 2
- NWT 349 Adrianna Papell Evening- Women's Mauve Pattern Dress SZ 14
- Gorgeous Chartreuse Striped OPEN DUSTER SZ M 10 or 12
- Saks Fifth Avenue Folio Collection Brown Suede Leather Blazer - Size 10 - CC9
- Paul Smith Lace Dress Size 10 BNWTs
- Studio M Dress Sz M Purple blueee Sleeveless Soutache Detailed Casual Party Dress
- Wool trench-coat womens’s double breast navy bluee size 22W Stéphanie Andrews
- Women's The North Face TNF color Pool Green Heather size medium
- JCrew Double-Cloth Lady Day Coat Thinsulate Outerwear 49622 365 Cornflower 2 SM
- Sweatshirt Zip Woman White T0936 VENI VIDI VICI POLITICS
- ProSphere Women's University of New Mexico Digital Fullzip Hoodie (UNM)
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.