- I Saw It First Womens Grey Short Faux Fur Coat
- Falke 9 Months Leggings 80 Denier
- Issey Miyake Pleats Please Double Sided Slit Soft Long Dress size 2
- Lela pink GEOMETRIC PATTERN SHEATH DRESS Size US 2 XS
- Missguided premium structured lace choker bodycon dress white size 6 us
- New womens ladies lace high waist summer beach dress ruffle sleeve size CN S M L
- NWT Ann Taylor Abstract Floral Jungle Print Dress Size 6P
- RARE Oscar de la Renta Printed stretch-cotton poplin dress, 4
- Tiger Mist “Bonnie Dress” NWT Sz M
- ZARA WOOL COAT MEDIUM SIZE
- Women Open Stitch Closure Long Sleeve Wide-waisted Full Length Party Dress
- Zara Women's Tan Leather Trench Coat Size L
- KOOI KNITWEAR CARDIGAN Merino-Wool Cashmere iv-ko15179 Fjord Norwegian
- PELLICCIA women GIACCONE VISONE DEMY BUFF COLLO CLASSICO E TASCA BOCCALE CON CIN
- ProSphere Women's John Carroll University Ripple Fullzip Hoodie (Apparel) (JCU)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Felpa tigre, Tiger paw sweatshirt
- Retro Spring Womens Loose Wide Leg Pants Coat Suits Floral Print Cape Tops 2Pcs
- NEW ATHLETA FULL ZIP SWEATER SMALL
- Free People Knit Sweater Shrug Size M
- Womens 80s Vintage Givenchy Chunky Wool Shawl Collar Sweater Teal Size M
- St John Knits Sport Santana Knit Sweater Medium bluee Size Small NWT
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Mascot:||Seawolves||School:||University of Alaska Anchorage|
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.