- NEW Lilly Pulitzer CLARISSA CARDIGAN w PEARLS Heathered Paradise Pink Ruffle S L
- ..NWT 798 LAFAYETTE 148 Wool Viscose Blend Jacquard Ash Belinda Dress Sz 10 TT
- Alice + Olivia Strapless Silk Leather Bodice Dress Size 6
- bluee Wave Print Long Silk Caftan - Sale
- 156 Women's lauren ralph lauren two piece bathing suit size 12 P90 NN
- Dsquared2 Womens Wool Blend Mini Dress, 42
- Faded Glory Authentic Denim Dress Womens Size Small 4 6
- J. Crew 100% Silk bluee Sleeveless Dress Sz 12
- Lilly Pulitzer Dress (White - Sz 0)
- MARINA RINALDI Women's Green Dodici Floral Asymmetric Dress 1580 NWT
- New Marc New York light cotton women's fitted printed sleeveless dress sz 6
- Occident Fashion Long Sleeve bluee Print Slim Loose Calssic Vintage Long Dresses
- RALPH LAUREN POLO JEANS CO Womens Gilet Body Warmer XS Yellow Polyester Fleece
- WOMENS HEAVY DOUBLE BREASTED VINTAGE TRENCH COAT GREEN SIZE 8P REMOVEABLE LINER
- Prom dress size 6 used
- Tarik Ediz 50008 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Cripple Creek Ladies Bomber coat With Faux Fur Large
- Johnny Was Parred Tropical Sweater Poncho Off-white vest bohemian cashmere S m L
- CAVALLI CLASS Piumino Giubbotto red TG. 42 M
- Burton Women's Logo greenical Full-Zip Hoodie, Sprucetone, X-Small new in bag
- ProSphere Women's Kansas State University Tailgate Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|School:||Southern Methodist University||Style:||Fullzip Hoodie|
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.