- Le Suit Women's Plus Size 3 Button Vanilla Ice Skirt Suit
- Charter Club Classic Womens Yellow Knit Sweater Size Large A014
- Diane von Furstenberg Snake Print Wool Cardigan Size L
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Sweaters 847938 Greenｘbluee
- ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Sweaters 840429 Beige 36
- Bnwt Italian genuine MISSONI belted wool monochrome CARDIGAN iconic design uk14
- ANTICA SARTORIA COVER UP DRESS 3 4 SLEEVE WHITE SEA SCENERY PRINT SIZE L
- C Meo Collective Women's Solace One Shoulder Ruffle Detail Ruched Midi Dress
- Freya Floral Pop AS3157 Wp Rainbow (Brut) 28D
- Diane von Furstenberg Carrie Sleeveless Sheath Dress 6 Pink Sold Out 348.
- Falke Vitalize 40 Denier Semi Opaque Leg Viatlizer Matte Tights - Anthracite Gre
- Isaac Mizrahi Live TRUE DENIM Ombre Tie Waist Shirt Dress Size 10 bluee Q356
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens Plus Floral Cap Sleeve Wear to Work Dress
- MARCCAIN MARC CAIN Stretch Kleid Gr.42 N6 leichter Bouclestoff black grey
- NEW BCBG PINKFLAIR ONE SHOULDER RUFFLE TKY6H029 DC644 DRESS SIZE S
- NWT Mahi gold Jane Dress Size M
- Paper Crown orange Striped Flare Crepe Women's Size 6 A-Line Dress 340-
- Warm Winter Faux Fur Coat Women Fashion Streetwear Long Casual Autumn Outerwear
- SPARROW Anthropologie Magenta Lambswool Cotton Blend Soft Knit Sweater Dress S
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.