- I Saw It First Womens Grey Short Faux Fur Coat
- Falke 9 Months Leggings 80 Denier
- Issey Miyake Pleats Please Double Sided Slit Soft Long Dress size 2
- Lela pink GEOMETRIC PATTERN SHEATH DRESS Size US 2 XS
- Missguided premium structured lace choker bodycon dress white size 6 us
- New womens ladies lace high waist summer beach dress ruffle sleeve size CN S M L
- NWT Ann Taylor Abstract Floral Jungle Print Dress Size 6P
- RARE Oscar de la Renta Printed stretch-cotton poplin dress, 4
- Tiger Mist “Bonnie Dress” NWT Sz M
- Women's Korean style Overknee Loose Wool Blend Trench Coat Fall Outwears Design
- Womens Fleece wool Cashmere Casual double-breasted Military cape cloak Coat warm
- Castaluna Womens Showerproof Trench Coat
- EA7 EMPORIO ARMANI PLUMÓN women 100 GRAMOS blue mis-L
- GIULIANA TESO KOLINSKY EURASIAN 50 HOMBRE MINK RUFFLED FUR SWING COAT 6-12
- Red White bluee USA Zip up Hoodie Sz L Vintage Look NWT 89.99
- Fred Perry BO-31442157 Dames sweater - kleur Purper BE
- LADIES SKIRT SUIT RED S. BAlIAN Size - 30”Waist
- Lauren Ralph Lauren White Cable Cotton Full Zip Sweater coat Women XS NWT
- Missoni Womens 3 4 Sleeve Crop Open Front Cardigan Sweater Green bluee Size 2
- Joie Womens Heather Striped Tank Top, S
- NWT Bailey 44 Women's Rainforest Sweater in Tobacco, Size Medium
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
American Eagle Outfitters
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown||Size (Women's):||XL|
Does not apply
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.