- Le Suit Women's Plus Size 3 Button Vanilla Ice Skirt Suit
- Charter Club Classic Womens Yellow Knit Sweater Size Large A014
- Diane von Furstenberg Snake Print Wool Cardigan Size L
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Sweaters 847938 Greenｘbluee
- ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Sweaters 840429 Beige 36
- Bnwt Italian genuine MISSONI belted wool monochrome CARDIGAN iconic design uk14
- ANTICA SARTORIA COVER UP DRESS 3 4 SLEEVE WHITE SEA SCENERY PRINT SIZE L
- C Meo Collective Women's Solace One Shoulder Ruffle Detail Ruched Midi Dress
- Christian Siriano pink Brocade Wing Sleeve Gown-Stuning-Top BNWT 4,100
- Daffodil Cotton With Zari Work Indian Saree Traditional Wear 118a
- Floral Lapin Imprimé Fifties Robe Vintage par Run And Fly black Multi
- J CREW MIXED HOUNDSTOOTH DRESS w LEATHER TRIM size 4
- Lilly Pulitzer Adara Shift Dress Size 0 Pink bluee White Mini Summer Beach
- Marissa Webb White Striped Ruffled Tuxedo Womens Small S Shirt Dress 698-
- New bluee Women's Polka Shirt Dress Stand Collar Loose Long Sleeve Autumn Clothes
- NWT Max Mara Dress Size 10 795 Retail
- Phoebe Couture bluee Zip Up One Shoulder Knee Length Shift Dress Silk 3D flower 4
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Petite Moto Sweater Natural PXS ___________________ R11D1
- Stop Staring, RAILEEN Dress, Navy blueee Tulip Hem Dress, RAILN-02 NAVY
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.