- I Saw It First Womens Grey Short Faux Fur Coat
- Falke 9 Months Leggings 80 Denier
- Issey Miyake Pleats Please Double Sided Slit Soft Long Dress size 2
- Lela pink GEOMETRIC PATTERN SHEATH DRESS Size US 2 XS
- Missguided premium structured lace choker bodycon dress white size 6 us
- New womens ladies lace high waist summer beach dress ruffle sleeve size CN S M L
- NWT Ann Taylor Abstract Floral Jungle Print Dress Size 6P
- RARE Oscar de la Renta Printed stretch-cotton poplin dress, 4
- Tiger Mist “Bonnie Dress” NWT Sz M
- New Womens Plus size Long sleeve Military coats 16-22
- Jessica Simpson Womens Navy Down Quilted Outerwear Parka Coat Coat M BHFO 6892
- 560 VALDITARO Sartoria Made in Virgin Wool Coat IT 42 US 6 Boucle Rust
- SUPERDRY x Timothy Everest Women's Sebiro Collection Wool Coat
- Mr&Mrs women Parka Serpent Manga Parche Auténtico Forro de Piel
- Victoria Secret PINK Campus Quarter Zip Tunic Sweatshirt Medium
- Tahari by ASL NEW bluee Womens Size 2P Petite Flyaway Topper Blazer 111 118
- In-Knit Floral Soft Sweater Knit Top Tunic Size M Fashion Fall Winter Designer
- NWT New Forest Green Vtg Bogner Ski Crest Embroidered Sweater Size S Wool
- Women's Nanell Ivory Boutique Sweater W Rhinestones & Pearls Size Small Nice
- Theory Adrianna Women’s Sweater Medium M Shore Sag Harbor Lightweight Linen Top
- In.no Women's Ida Embellished Sequin Jumper
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.