- Le Suit Women's Plus Size 3 Button Vanilla Ice Skirt Suit
- Charter Club Classic Womens Yellow Knit Sweater Size Large A014
- Diane von Furstenberg Snake Print Wool Cardigan Size L
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Sweaters 847938 Greenｘbluee
- ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Sweaters 840429 Beige 36
- Bnwt Italian genuine MISSONI belted wool monochrome CARDIGAN iconic design uk14
- ANTICA SARTORIA COVER UP DRESS 3 4 SLEEVE WHITE SEA SCENERY PRINT SIZE L
- C Meo Collective Women's Solace One Shoulder Ruffle Detail Ruched Midi Dress
- Fantasie Seychelles FS6104 con Aro Congreenible Top de Bikini Escotado Azure 30FF
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Short Sleeve Teal Dress, US 6
- Finders Keepers Dream On Sequin Maxi Dress Matte Navy Sz XS (US 2 US 4)
- Insistline - Schulterfreies Datex Minikleid mit Zip in diversen Farben
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Crepe Shift Dress (Multi, Small)
- MICHELLE KEEGAN dress BNWT size 12
- NEW Jams World Sherry Dress Pacific Breeze Hawaiian Sundress XL Made in USA
- NWT Trina Turk Floral Open Shoulder Dress in Size Small
- Peperuna MSRP 250 Red Wool Blend Mid A-Line Dress M
- River Island animal print coat 8 faux fur faux leather
- Suit Patrizia Pepe short with shirt inserts, lace and short trousers 2P0973 A2E
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Sweatshirt, Crew||Size Type:||Regular|
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.