- I Saw It First Womens Grey Short Faux Fur Coat
- Falke 9 Months Leggings 80 Denier
- Issey Miyake Pleats Please Double Sided Slit Soft Long Dress size 2
- Lela pink GEOMETRIC PATTERN SHEATH DRESS Size US 2 XS
- Missguided premium structured lace choker bodycon dress white size 6 us
- New womens ladies lace high waist summer beach dress ruffle sleeve size CN S M L
- NWT Ann Taylor Abstract Floral Jungle Print Dress Size 6P
- RARE Oscar de la Renta Printed stretch-cotton poplin dress, 4
- Tiger Mist “Bonnie Dress” NWT Sz M
- Evan Picone Trench Coat Brown Duster Removable Plaid Blend Lining Buttons Size 8
- PENDLETON WOOLEN MILLS 100% Virgin Wool Brand New Formal Red Blazer Size 8
- Abrigo women blue Fontana 2.0 72843 ropa botones bolsillos made in moda1
- Roberto Cavalli Vintage Class Cavalli Long Leopard and Floral Pattern Wool Coat
- Pure White Letout SAGA ROYAL Fur coat
- ProSphere Women's Ramapo College of New Jersey Grunge Fullzip Hoodie (Apparel)
- THE NORTH FACE OSITO 1 4 ZIP PILE women T93O4KZLY
- NWT- women VINCI blueE AND PURPLE SUIT- CLEARANCE
- French Connection Womens Zip Up Long Sleeve Cardigan Sweater Size xl 313
- 85 Chalet Size M Green Plants Cardigan Draped Open Front
- Vince Camuto Mens Woven Knit Sweater
- FAITHFULL THE BRAND CHARLOTTE CABLE SWEATER IN MARIgold MUSTARD BNWT SIZE SMALL
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.