- Le Suit Women's Plus Size 3 Button Vanilla Ice Skirt Suit
- Charter Club Classic Womens Yellow Knit Sweater Size Large A014
- Diane von Furstenberg Snake Print Wool Cardigan Size L
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Sweaters 847938 Greenｘbluee
- ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Sweaters 840429 Beige 36
- Bnwt Italian genuine MISSONI belted wool monochrome CARDIGAN iconic design uk14
- ANTICA SARTORIA COVER UP DRESS 3 4 SLEEVE WHITE SEA SCENERY PRINT SIZE L
- C Meo Collective Women's Solace One Shoulder Ruffle Detail Ruched Midi Dress
- Lalagen Womens Halter Swimdress Plus Size Two Piece Swimsuit Tankini Set
- Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Paisley Cotton Boho Babydoll Dress Plus XL
- Formal Dress Size 14. Great condition. Only worn once
- Hell Couture Sign Of Koth Mini Dress Studded Sexy Metal Occult Biker Punk Horror
- LADIES NWT LULAROE CARLY DRESS SIZE S SMALL PEEK A BOO pinkS STRIPES UNICORN
- Market&Spruce Cap Sleeve Dress Size XL Stitch Fix-- NWT 78
- NEW Free People 128 'Oxford' Embroidered Mini DressCream ComboXS
- NWT Sharagano Dress Size 12
- Parker Grey & White Embroidered Floral Crochet Sleeveless Dress Size S
- New RALPH LAUREN Magenta Navy Polyester Zip Front Quited Vest Outerwear, Size PL
- Stunning Women's 50s Bridesmaid Graduation Party Halter Vintage Swing Dress
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color principal:||Negro Verde|
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.