- NEW Lilly Pulitzer CLARISSA CARDIGAN w PEARLS Heathered Paradise Pink Ruffle S L
- ..NWT 798 LAFAYETTE 148 Wool Viscose Blend Jacquard Ash Belinda Dress Sz 10 TT
- Alice + Olivia Strapless Silk Leather Bodice Dress Size 6
- bluee Wave Print Long Silk Caftan - Sale
- 156 Women's lauren ralph lauren two piece bathing suit size 12 P90 NN
- Dsquared2 Womens Wool Blend Mini Dress, 42
- Express gold Sequin Cut Out Party Dress NEW SZ 12 128 SUPER SEXY SOLD OUT
- Helmut Lang Bright Purple Dress Size L
- Ladies Purple Dress Size 22
- Madewell Broadway Broome Red Sequin Sheath Dress One Of A Kind Medium
- New Fancy Dubai Kaftan abaya Jalabiya Jilbab Maxi Dress Wedding gown 3775
- Nwt Sail To Sable Navy White Tunic Dress With Embroidery Medium 210
- JJMG New Reversible Ultra Light Weight Warm Down Double-Sided Quilted Design XL
- Wool Red Duffle Coat Coat FEATURE Executive Collection Sz 12
- PETER PILOTTO Target Strapless Red FLORAL PRINT MATELASSE DRESS US 4
- Stunning rare Karen Millen Dress
- ZARA BASIC TRENCHCOAT PARKA KHAKI KAPUZE COAT TRENCH HOOD LONG
- New Steampunk Women Long Cloak Coat Punk Gothic Halloween Vampire Men's Bat Cape
- Lady Down Coat with Real Fox Fur Collar Double Sides Warm Coat New Fashion Parka
- Roper 03-050-0366-0025 WH 0366 Ladies Long Sleeve Poplin Shirt White
- Westcomb Women's Pinnacle Hoody (M) AFTERGLOW - Retails for 170 W-55
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size Type:||Regular||Neckline:||Classic Neckline|
Does not apply
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.